Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

My Holidays: My unique story

Hi Guys!

My Holidays

18/10/21

Throughout the holidays I did many things. Most of the things I did were centered around family.

My cousin came down from Wellington in the holidays. I stayed with him all week and we did heaps of stuff. For instance, we went to the movies and saw Free Guy. We also went to the pools, went out for lunch with our grandparents, went mini-golfing, and had a family lunch for everyone to catch up and to celebrate our uncle for making the Aotearoa men netball team that played the silver ferns. 

How this links with my CV: This would show that I am a family-oriented person. Many employers are looking for people that do things like this.

What skills does it show: flexibility, It shows that I can make time for things such as family time. I can attend things that I have been welcomed to turn up to. It also shows that I can be placed at the correct time.


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about