Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

NFT's PPP

Hi Guys!

Recently we have started our own passion projects.

I started mine on learning about Cryptocurrency. I later changed this to NFT's

Heres are some of the basic terms I have learned so far.


I have now started to go deeper into NFT's and I am planning to make one myself and show the steps you need to take to make and sell your own NFT. I ended up just showing information on NFT's and what they are and things about them.



My opinion: I cannot give too many opinions on this topic since I can't legally give you financial advice.

Hope you learned some basic terms on Cryptocurrency and learn about NFT's


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about